Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spacker Dogs




My boyfriend and I really really want a bull terrier puppy. So much so that he has the above picture as the background of his iPhone. We call them 'spacker dogs'. Spacker is an english common word for 'retard' but with less of an offensive air to it. We consider each other, that is my boyfriend and I, to be pretty goofy and silly--we often call each others spackers and the phrase, 'you are spackin' out' is used frequently. English bull terriers are known to be goofy dogs.....you know, the type that run around in circles for minutes on end....anyways, we want a spacker dog so so badly!

look at the cute cute little puppies! i'd give up my chanel shoes for one! 
also: i've always thought that English bull terriers have human eyes. does anyone else see this? 

the pic above shows why i call them spacker dogs. 



No comments: