Sunday, May 25, 2008

i miss having a reason to wear perfume, i miss him.

As I laid down today in the sun
deep piano music began to play in my mind
I’m taken to where my wandering mind cannot resist
To that time, when he stopped, and sat up
With his legs hanging off the end of his bed
Making him to face the window, which means
That I was facing that shadow poster on his wall
And he sat up, like that, with deliberation in his eyes
And lifted my head into his lap
To cradle me in his arms
And looking down at me, he hesitated
I think I might have bitten my lip
And tried to look right, out the window
To disguise my smile, and my butterflies
With his right hand, he turned my face to look up at his
I briefly kept my eyes closed, then opened them to meet his
and I was shattered, i lost it, lost it all…
he had me.
And then he kissed me so deeply
So beyond what I thought kissing was
So much more than I ever knew it could be.
And after, I don’t know how long, I lost time altogether
He stopped, and pulled his head back
And looked at me, to see if I understood,
To make sure he didn’t cross any lines.
I have no idea what my face told him
But my mind was lost lost lost
I am so lost in this man
And I love it.

No comments: