Saturday, May 24, 2008

cold coffee and it's too early

Man, I gotta do something.
Got a little too much on my mind
I may be beaten in my search
but this time, the decision is mine

to leave from the immoral doorways
or expose what I know of
the lies of a sunbathed ivory rainstorm
that secretly veiled an eastward setting sun

Rid me of the perfection
Woven within my soulless constitution
That tells of how I can fly fly fly away
and never return. I beg to be creedless

let someone set me creedless,
let someone set me free
let someone steal my state of mind
and let them save me from me.

I may not be religious,
But god, save her, him, them, and me
because the battle is empty
and boxes of bones are floating


but my words may just be fallacy
and my constitution, just a flame
and creedless be my creed today.
I can’t call upon this day

What I am, is what I know
All I know is windows opening
To thousands of balloons
That’ll take me to where I’ll go

When I loose my way,
Leaving is my sorrow
My pen, my paper,
maybe my tomorrow
it’s been my teacher
my reacher,
its all I know, all I know
it’s been my comfort
and still hides in all my tears
wherever I’ll go, so follow my fears
save me from what I know
it’s all I know
leaving is my past
leaving calls on my present
and it bellows into my future

and while I seem so grounded
ground me more,
ground me more
ground me more
ground me more.

No comments: