Wednesday, March 16, 2011

to be worthy

i know we have forever
a life just me and you
i'm just missing having so much time
together just us two

i have to be responsible
and plan past cap and gown
but it's taking my time away from you
and i see it gets you down

baby please remember
when those times you're feeling lonely
that i chose you, and i love you
you are my one and only

i know at times i'm busy
and recently, i'm not always around
i promise i'll try harder
it hurts my heart when i let you down

i see that you are needing me
and i want to make you smile
but i know you want me to succeed
so i have to be busy for a while

very soon i'll walk that stage
and i'll start my workday at 8
my life will fall into a patterned week....
the calm is coming, babe, please wait.

employee, daughter, girlfriend, student
in each role, i have to be strong
but you won't fire me....you won't fail me
unlike grades and jobs, we're guaranteed life-long

you know you'll always have my love
when life is great, and when it's rough
but recently, it's been hard...and sometimes
i feel like i'm not enough

i need to be there more for you
to give you strength each time we touch
because you're my life and my everything
and i've been missing you so much

baby, i'll try harder
but please understand what i'm going through
to graduate with my perfect dream job
so i can be as successful as you

i want to be someone you're proud of
i want you to take pride in my life
because i'm going to work my ass off
to be worthy of you as a wife.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/atorvastatin]atorvastatin efficacy
[/url]atorvastatin orange juice
lipitor discount card
atorvastatin coupon
finlipol 10 mg atorvastatin
order lipitor canada

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/clarithromycin]purchase biaxin online
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]buy Sustiva 200 mg
[/url] Generic Sustivac 500 mg
Efavirenz 600 mg online
Stocrin buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]copegus
[/url] ribavirin 200 mg
ribavirin buy
buy ribavirin