Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some like it HOT HOT HOT


Today the high is 89 degrees here in the big Texas and I am breaking one of my lifelong rules. I'm wearing workout clothes to class. Ever girl at my college goes to class wearing nike running shorts and a fraternity t-shirt and tennis shoes. I've always worn skinny jeans, high waisted belts, and a fancy pair of flats to class. When i checked the weather this morning, I knew I would die in skinny jeans. My mother would die if she knew I'm wearing workout clothes to class. I guess summer in Texas isn't quite the same as summer in NYC. In Manhattan, I could easily get away with wearing a summer dress; but here, the few times I have worn a summer dress to class, friends have asked me what event I was dressed for. 'no event, I'm just fab all the time' (yeah, that wouldn't fly)


No comments: